The University of Nottingham is inviting applications for it’s Developing Solutions/Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship in the UK for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The University of Nottingham is proud to be working with The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust to offer full tuition fee scholarships in conjunction with Developing Solutions Scholarship Scheme.
One of their 2015 Developing Solutions/Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholars says that the scholarship provides monetary security to study hassle-free at UoN, the scholarship has amplified a sense of responsibility and dedication. The courses seem just the right choice… Nottingham is well-connected to other cities in the UK and provides diversity in terms of culture – the greatest takeaway as an international student.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship offers full tuition fee for 2019 entry (in conjunction with their Developing Solutions Scholarship Scheme).
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are a national of (or permanently domiciled in)Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below AND
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- Have not already studied outside of your home country** AND
- Are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- Already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2019 in an area of study within the:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Science
- Have applied for their Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship.
- You will automatically be entered for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship if you are eligible
How to Apply
The Developing Solutions/Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship does not have a separate application process and students should apply for the Developing Solutions scholarship via MyNottingham.
Deadline: Application closes March 22, 2019.