Wageningen University & Research in the Netherlands invites applications for the WUFP Waiver Programme for Masters students in the 2021/22 academic session.
With the WUFP Waiver Programme Wageningen University & Research aims to attract talented international students from non-EEA countries by offering them financial support by means of waiving some or all of the tuition fees.
If possible they try to combine the tuition fee waivers with co-financing from other organisations, like the Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, so that a (nearly) full scholarship can be offered. It is not possible to apply directly for a WUFP waiver.
Worth of Award
Tuition fee waiver for 24 months.
- This scholarship is for Students with a Non-EEA nationality (including Switzerland) and top talented students coming from high ranked institutions with a ranking comparable or higher than WU (Times Higher Education WUR ranking, QS ranking, Shanghai Jiao Tong ARWU).
- Done by the admission committees of the study programmes and the Wageningen University Fellowship Programme.
- Selection criteria are based on individual quality aspects and on strategic aspects. Use will be made of the MSc application file.
How to apply
- It is not possible to apply directly for a WUFP waiver. Your application will be automatically considered.
- If you want to qualify for a scholarship you need to be admitted to a master’s programme of Wageningen University & Research.
- Please be aware that you submit your application to a master’s programme before the scholarship deadline.
Deadline: MSc applications should be submitted before March 1, 2021.