Chevron North Sea Limited is offering one MSc Subsea Engineering Scholarship to students wishing to commence the full-time MSc in Subsea Engineering in September 2013
The firm is a UK subsidiary of Chevron Corporation. Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies and conducts business worldwide. They are involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry.
Worth of Awards
- The scholarship is valued at £14,515 for the one year duration of the MSc in Subsea Engineering degree course. This will cover postgraduate tuition fees, with the remainder providing a maintenance stipend.
- Features of The Chevron Scholarship Programme open to Chevron Scholars:
– Financial support as detailed above
– Notice of internship opportunities with Chevron
- The scholarship is open to all students wishing to commence the full-time MSc in Subsea Engineering in September 2013.
- To be considered for the Chevron MSc Subsea Engineering Scholarship you will need to have applied to the University of Aberdeen for a place on the MSc in Subsea Engineering degree course starting in September 2013.
- To be awarded the scholarship you must receive and then firmly accept an unconditional offer of a place on the MSc in Subsea Engineering at the University of Aberdeen.
- All students meeting the criteria above, regardless of nationality or fee status, are eligible to apply for the Chevron MSc Subsea Engineering Scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and demonstration of personal characteristics (see Guidelines below for further details).
How to Apply
- Complete the application form, and send it together with a CV and your reference to:
Graduate School Admissions Unit, College of Physical Sciences, University of Aberdeen, Fraser Noble Building, King’s College, Aberdeen, AB24 3UE, Scotland, or email to [email protected]
For further Information, send an email to [email protected]
Deadline: closing date is August 2, 2013. You should apply for admission long before this deadline.
You will be told whether or not your application has been successful by post at the correspondence address on your application form by 23 August 2013. If your application has been successful the award will be subject to your admission to the University.
Click here for more details and to apply