The Zhengzhou University invites applications for the Henan Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students in China for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Henan Provincial Government Scholarship is a provincial scholarship established by the Government of Henan Province to support provincial universities to recruit outstanding international students and scholars for degree programs and non-degree programs in Henan province.
Zhengzhou University is located in the capital city of Henan Province, Zhengzhou. The University was founded through the merger of three universities：the precedent Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou University of Technology, and Henan Medical University on July 10th, 2000.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship will be used to cover tuition (including the internship fee).
- If the scholarship cannot cover the tuition, applicants are expected to pay the rest. Otherwise, the scholarship will be automatically canceled.
Applicants for the Henan Provincial Government Scholarship at Zhengzhou University China shall
- be non-Chinese citizens, healthy, and without any criminal records.
- abide by Chinese laws, regulations, and university regulations.
- have a good attitude toward learning, and have obtained good achievements in their previous studies.
- hold a high school diploma, and shall be 25 years maximum for pre-degree and undergraduate programs.
- hold a bachelor’s degree, and be 35 years maximum for the master’s program.
- Applicants for the doctoral program must hold a master’s degree, and the maximum age is 45
How to Apply
- Applicants must complete and submit authentic application documents via the official website.
- Note that the university starts processing the application according to the admission and scholarship criteria and also the applicant’s major preference.
- If the applicant meets the scholarship eligibility requirements and the application materials are complete, the university shall issue the pre-admission notice.
- If the applicant doesn’t meet the scholarship eligibility requirements or the application materials are incomplete, the application shall be seen as invalid and no other university shall accept the applicant.
- Application Review：Experts in the provincial education department conduct a comprehensive review of the scholarship students and make the final decision.
- Approval and Notification：The results shall be announced by the provincial education department before May 31st. The admission notice, visa application form, and other materials shall be sent to successful applicants through international express before July 10th.
Deadline: The deadline for submission is May 31.