General Electric invites students worldwide to apply for its ongoing Pre-Early Career Development Program (Pre-ECDP) in various disciplines including, Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Field Service Engineering, Operations, Information Technology. High potential students are recruited to work in several countries including, Nigeria, Ghana, Angola, South Africa, and Kenya.
GE Africa’s pre-Early Career Development Program (pre-ECDP) is a newly created internship/co-op program designed to give university/college students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. The pre-ECDP program combines hands on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
Worth of Awards
As a valuable member of the team, pre-ECDP participants will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other pre-ECDP members.
- College/University student
- GE is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the country/region where the business is hiring is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
How to Apply
Applicants are to visit their website and apply online.
Deadline: applications are still open. Deadlines will be announced later.
Click here for more details