The Deakin University is inviting applications for its Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship for Masters Students in Australia for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Deakin recognizes students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities. Unsuccessful applicants of the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship will automatically be considered for the Deakin International Scholarship.
Deakin University offers a personalized experience, enhanced by innovative digital engagement. They lead by creating opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world.
Worth of Award
The International Masters Scholarship in Australia is available for the normal duration of the course.
- All of your tuition fees or 50% of your tuition fees.
- Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program.
- Priority place for on-campus accommodation (at own cost and subject to availability).
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University
- Be eligible to study at Deakin University
- Not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- Have achieved an 85% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
- All criteria must be met.
- Selection of successful applicants for the fixed number of scholarships will be competitive and may require scores above the stated minimum requirements.
How to Apply
You are required to submit:
- A completed Deakin International Scholarship Program application form (PDF, 536KB)
- A personal statement (300 words)
- Two references who can comment on your community engagement and/or leadership capacity
- A completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.
- Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- An outline of why you want to study at Deakin University
- An overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken
- Why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University
- Any other information that will assist your application.
- You may also be asked to attend an interview.
Deadline: Application deadline for International Masters Scholarship in Australia is not available but accepted throughout the year.