The University of Melbourne is inviting applications for its Science Graduate Scholarship for International Students in Australia for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Melbourne is a sandstone university and a member of the Group of Eight, Universitas 21 and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities. Since 1872 various residential colleges have become affiliated with the university.
Worth of Award
This scholarship provides tuition fee remission worth $10,000 to high-achieving international students undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or a permanent resident of Australia
- Have applied for full-time enrolment in an eligible graduate coursework degree
- Not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the Science Graduate Scholarship, exceeds 100 percent of tuition fees
- Eligible candidates are selected on academic merit.
- Applicable study areas are Environment and natural resources; Sciences and mathematics
- To be eligible for a scholarship, students must achieve an entry score of at least 80% (University of Melbourne equivalent) for all eligible programs except for the Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics) where an entry score of at least 85% (University of Melbourne equivalent) is required.
Eligible graduate coursework degrees are:
- Master of Biotechnology
- Master of Computational Biology
- Master of Environmental Science
- Master of Ecosystem Management and Conservation
- Master of Geography
- Master of Geoscience
- Master of Urban Horticulture
- Master of Science (Biosciences)
- Master of Science (Chemistry)
- Master of Science (Earth Sciences)
- Master of Science (Ecosystem Science)
- Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics)
- Master of Science (Physics)
How to Apply
- No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award based on the eligible requirements.
- Successful candidates are advised of the outcome by email, together with their offer letter.
Deadline: Application for this scholarship is ongoing.