The Robert Gordon University of Aberdeen is inviting applications for its Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship for International Undergraduates in the UK for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Situated on one of the most beautiful campuses in the UK, the university provides facilities that will really influence your capacity to learn. Their teaching staff have an outstanding reputation for quality and academic research and our track record in graduate employment is amongst the best in the UK. The University’s range of degree courses includes online degrees and traditionally taught courses in subjects as diverse as art and design, management and engineering.
Resonating through their culture is the desire to foster collaborative relationships with local, regional and global communities to develop socially responsible citizens and promote ethical behaviour.
Worth of Award
- One full year’s tuition fee for one year of study
- For students starting in Year 1 or Year 2 of an undergraduate course
- Mode of Study; Any full-time on-campus undergraduate course
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants should know that;
- Students must:
- be applying to directly enter either year 1 or year 2 of an undergraduate course at RGU
- hold an offer from Robert Gordon University for a full-time on-campus undergraduate course
- be classed as the university as either an international or European fee payer
- must be a self-funding student
- be applying for the September start. Students who are studying the January start, fast track programme are eligible to apply for this scholarship when they begin their second year in September of that same year, but the January start shorter programme is not suitable for this scholarship
- be willing to embody the experience, by engaging in extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for Robert Gordon University, by promoting the value of studying at Robert Gordon University
- Upload all required documentation (proof of qualification, passport, personal statement and evidence of English Language) by 7 July.
How to Apply
- If you have received an offer from Robert Gordon University for an undergraduate course
- Applicants must then submit a scholarship application form, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
- Download and complete the application form: Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Application Form (DOC 55KB)
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a telephone or Skype interview.
Deadline: Application closes June 30, 2023.