Walailak University International College (WUIC) is inviting applications for its Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in Thailand for the 2020-2023 academic period.
Walailak University International College (WUIC) offers full and partial Tuition Waiver Scholarships for the admission of students with excellent academic records. The scholarship scheme is for students to study for their 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in the following international programs, starting from the 1st semester, Academic Year 2020 (August 2020).
The study programme covered for this scholarship are; Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.), Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A), Laws and Legal Applications (LL.B.), Accountancy (B.B.A.) and International Hospitality and Health Tourism Management (B.B.A).
Worth of Award
- The waiver Award is Up to US$ 14,000‐35,000 (for the entire academic period), depending on the study program.
- The following are fully or partially waived; Tuition fees, laboratory fees, library fees, computer centre fees, various sport centre fees, in‐campus transportation fees and accident insurance fees (the list is exhaustive).
- Nationals of all countries and territories in the world
- To have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent;
- To have a high school GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent;
- To have a workable knowledge of English language; and
- To have a valid passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
- Applicants to Digital Innovation Engineering study program are supposed: To have a high school GPA in Mathematics and Physics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- In addition, applicants to Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management or Accounting study program are supposed: To have a high school GPA in Mathematics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- All applicants who meet the scholarship requirements.
- Applicants who fail to meet the scholarship requirements may still be considered for admissions for the next semester.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, students should Send copies of the following documents, translated in English or Thai (where necessary), to [email protected]
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent;
- High school transcripts with a GPA score;
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English); and
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
NOTE: In the email subject line, please mention “Scholarship Application,” cite the study program to which you apply and add your full name (for example, Scholarship Application: Digital Innovation Engineering: John Smith).
Deadline: Application closes April 24, 2020