The Tsinghua University is inviting applications for the Siemens China Scholarship for graduates students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University is a full scholarship offered by Siemens Ltd., China to support outstanding international students to pursue Ph.D. degrees in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Academy of Arts & Design, School of Software, Department of Automation, Department of Electrical Engineering and other related departments or schools at Tsinghua University.
The Scholarship recipients will cooperate with Siemens in 12 fields (details in Table 1), such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Cyber Security, Future of Automation, Autonomous Robotics, etc. to conduct research in the PhD stage. Through the study and practice in the forefront of industrial technology development, Scholarship recipients will lay the foundation for the growth of innovative talents in the industry.
Worth of Award
The scholarship provides;
- Tuition fees: 40,000 RMB/year;
- Living allowance
- Including accommodation,
- Medical insurance,
- Books or other materials and transportation, etc.
- 160,000 RMB/year in total.
Applicants for the Scholarship should meet all the following requirements:
- Meet the requirements of admission for international graduate students (for detailed information refer to the Admission to Graduate Programs of Tsinghua University 2019
- Should apply to the department/school.
- Must appreciate Siemens Values, and be willing to work together with Siemens to carry out research work;
- Are not offered other kinds of scholarships for study at Tsinghua University.
How to Apply
- Apply for 2019 full-time international graduate programs and submit the online application
- Please upload the application documents listed below through ‘Upload Application Documents-Others’
- Application Form for Siemens China Scholarship
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form: The original copy will be kept by yourself and the form is uniformly printed by Chinese healthy quarantine departments.
- It must be written in English.
- The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid.
- Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
Deadline: Applications close (Beijing Time): 17:00 PM March 1st, 2019.