The University of Westminster in the UK is inviting applications for their Westminster International Postgraduate full scholarship programme in the UK for 2020/2021 academic year.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK. Westminster was awarded university status in 1992 meaning it could award its own degrees.
Throughout your studies with them, you’ll have access to a variety of opportunities, tools, and resources, as well as dedicated career support, to enhance your employability. There are also a variety of initiatives and schemes aimed at helping you build your transferable skills, network with potential employers, and prepare for the ever-changing graduate job market.
Worth of Award
Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters course starting in September 2020 at the University of Westminster.
- Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
- For scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply. Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
How to Apply
- Applying by post: International undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship applicants must send their application to us by post. Due to the volume of applications they receive, they cannot accept any applications via email.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to very tight timescales, they cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
- The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application. If you require proof of delivery, please use a delivery or courier service which allows you to track your package and verify receipt.
- All scholarship applications are screened to ensure the basic eligibility criteria for the scholarships selected have been met. If we find that you do not meet the requirements you will be informed via email. Please note applications that do meet the criteria for our scholarships will be assessed and shortlisted once the application deadline for the relevant scholarship intake has passed.