The National Chung Hsing University (NCHU) in Taiwan is offering various scholarships to International Students in the 2021/22 academic year.
Scholarship for foreign degree-seeking students is to help recruit outstanding students from overseas and to support foreign degree-seeking students studying at the University. Foreign degree-seeking students are those recruited based on National Chung Hsing University Foreign Students Admissions Regulations.
The funding of the scholarship for foreign degree-seeking students is from the Top University Project and other funding from the Ministry of Education or donations for the University. The number of scholarships awarded is subject to adjustment, depending on a total number of international students as well as funds available for the current academic year.
Worth of Award
- NCHU Scholarships are divided into two categories: monthly stipend and tuition waiver.
- Monthly stipend: Offered NT$10,000, NT$8,000 or NT$6,000 per month per applicant.
- Tuition waiver: partial tuition waiver (the same amount as domestic students) or full tuition waiver. Insurance, accommodation, computer usage fee, and miscellaneous fee are not included in the tuition waiver.
- The applicants are able to be awarded both the monthly stipend and the tuition waiver.
- New students: All degree-seeking applicants applied through admission application for international students.
How to Apply
- Register, fill in the online application form and upload all of required documentation onto the system.
- New applicants need only choose the option in the admission application form to indicate that they wish to apply for the scholarship.
- Current degree-seeking students must fill in the application form of the University and provide required documents.
Deadline: Applications close on March 31, 2021.