The University of Sydney is inviting applications for the John Grill Centre for Project Leadership – Women Leaders in Projects Scholarship in Australia 2019.
This Scholarship was established by the John Grill Centre for Project Leadership to assist
female leaders of major projects to further develop their leadership capabilities and to
support better project and organization outcomes.
The program runs across a year and includes four weeks of face-to-face coursework completed in three residential blocks, an in-organisation project, leadership diagnostics and executive coaching throughout.
Worth of Award
- The Scholarship will cover the academic course fees for the four ELMP modules providing they are completed in the one financial year.
- The recipient will be liable for their residential and travel costs associated with attending three blocks of study.
- Deferral of the Scholarship is not permitted without the prior permission of the John Grill
Centre for Project Leadership and it is not transferable to another Program, University school, faculty, or university.
- The Scholarship will be offered subject to the availability of funds.
- No other amount is payable
- This Scholarship is open to female applicants that have completed an undergraduate degree, graduate certificate or graduate diploma (or equivalent) at a comparable awarding institution with a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 65.
- The successful applicant will also have a minimum of 10 years relevant professional project experience and are currently employed working on a major project or on project related issues.
- Applicants must receive an unconditional offer for the Executive Leadership in Major Projects (ELMP) Non-award Program, delivered by the John Grill Centre for Project Leadership at The University of Sydney, to be eligible for the Scholarship.
- Applicants must have the support of their current employer to participate in the Program
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit,
- work experience, specifically an applicant’s experience leading major projects which
are supported by a portfolio and curriculum vitae, and
- a personal statement which demonstrates the applicant’s motivation and aspirations
for undertaking the Program.
How to Apply
Applications are done online via their website. See link below.
Deadline: Application closes March 1, 2019.