Monash University in Australia is accepting applications for the Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in the 2019/2020 academic session.
The quality of their teaching and exceptional facilities are just two of the many reasons they’re consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world.
You’ll also benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. They have more courses, more study options, more research projects, and more international exchanges, giving you a broader education that will set you apart from your peers.
They’re truly international too. With students from over 170 countries, and a presence in Australia, Italy, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China, you’ll benefit from a truly global education.
The thing that is the most special about Monash is their desire to make a difference. You’ll leave with a greater sense of purpose, a global outlook, and the skills and confidence to make a positive change – to your own life, and to the lives of those around you.
Worth of Award
- Total scholarship value: Up to $100,000
- 50% of tuition fees paid per year until the minimum credit points for your degree are completed (awarded to the two highest achieving students).
- 25% of tuition fees paid per year until the minimum credit points for your degree are completed (awarded to the second two highest achieving students).
- You must be one an International student
- Commencing undergraduate student in either the Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) or Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)/Master of Pharmacy at a Monash Campus in Australia.
- International student* – has an overseas qualification at the time of application, or an offshore applicant with an Australian qualification who has not applied for a course through VTAC.
- Award to the highest-achieving students, based on academic achievement.
- To retain this scholarship, you must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester.
- If you’re an international student and apply direct with Monash or through an agent, you’ll be automatically considered for merit scholarships.
How to Apply
Before you begin:
- you will need your Monash student ID, your applicant id and password, username and password
- check which supporting documentation you may need to provide
- applications take 30 – 60 minutes to complete
- students employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and grants
- You can email your documents as a single PDF to [email protected]
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
- Alternatively, documents can be posted to:
c/o Monash Connect
PO Box 197
Caulfield East VIC 3145
Deadline: Make sure you submit your supporting documents by 11.59 pm Friday, February 15, 2019.