The University of Monash is inviting applications for its Monash International Leadership Scholarship for International students in Australia for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Monash University takes great pride in its vibrant international community. With 12 campuses and teaching locations across four continents, they are Australia’s largest university, and you can look forward to a truly international experience. Wherever you are from – near or far – they welcome you and invite you to explore their offerings in your own language
The University has an outstanding reputation for the quality of its teaching and world-class facilities. Learn more about why Monash is the best choice for you.
Worth of Award
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be;
- An International student
- Intending to enroll full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Not a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies/institutions.
- Note: The following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (e.g. Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year).
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University
How to Apply
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
- For more details, visit the scholarships application page.
The deadline for this Scholarship are as follows;
- Round one: October 15 -Semester one or two of the following year
- Round two: November 15 -Semester one or two of the following year
- Round three: January 15 -Semester one or two of the current year
- Round four: March 15-Semester two of the current year
- Round five: April 15-Semester two of the current year
- Round six: May 15-Semester two of the current year