Monash University in Australia is offering full scholarships for candidates planning to apply for the Master of Financial Mathematics in 2020. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic achievement.
Monash scholarships reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. They’re seeking the curious, the optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world.
Their scholarships help students from all backgrounds transform their lives by easing the financial burden, so you can make the most of university life.
Worth of Award
Full tuition fees paid for the duration of the degree.
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen, A New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian humanitarian visa holder, An International student
you must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing student enrolled in the Masters of Financial Mathematics at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree in mathematics with a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70 (distinction).
- Short-listed applicants will be invited to an interview with a panel of academics and industry partners.
- To retain this scholarship, you must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
How to Apply
- No application is required.
- You will be automatically assessed based on your academic record when you submit a course application.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
Deadline: Mid-year scholarship applications are now open, and close Friday June 19, (12 midday).