Harbin Institute of Technology and DaqingZhongyouQingrui Petroleum Technology Co. Ltd. is offering the HIT-Qingrui Scholarship in 2021 to encourage and attract more excellent International students to study undergraduate English-medium programs at HIT.
HIT is relentless to its commitment to the highest academic standards embodied in its diverse, highly qualified and experienced teaching staff.
Teachers in HIT have an inner spirit in common. They don’t pay attention to fame or fortune. Instead, they concentrate on doing research and teaching. It is one of HIT teachers’ unique qualities. Taught by such teachers, students have this inner spirit as well. Both teachers and students in HIT can best show the school motto: Being strict in qualifications for graduates; Making every endeavour in educating students.
Worth of Award
- First-class: exempt from tuition fee, housing fee;
- Second-class: exempt from tuition fee;
- Third-class: 50% deduction of tuition fee;
- Fourth-class: 30% deduction of tuition fee.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- Applicants should be under the age of 30.
- High school diploma and transcript, excellent performance in study.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
- Qingrui Scholarship only supports the undergraduate English-medium programs.
- Students should register on time according to school schedule. Students, who fail to register on time without school permission, will be regarded as giving up their study at HIT, the scholarship will be cancelled automatically. The scholarship will not be retained for the students who retain entrance qualifications.
- School will arrange annual review for Qingrui Scholarship students. Students, who fail to take or pass the review, the scholarship will be stopped or cancelled.
- Scholarship students are not permitted to change major and study duration.
How to Apply
- Students should log on to the website of Harbin Institute of Technology to complete the online application, print out and fill in the “Application Form of Qingrui Scholarship for International Students”.
- The date of receiving paper document will be regarded as the date of application.
Address: No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin 150001, China, College of International Education, Harbin Institute of Technology
- None of the application materials will be returned to the applicant. The application will be seen as invalid and will not be processed if the applicants are not qualified or the application materials are inconsistent with the recruitment regulations or are incomplete.
Candidates are required to submit:
- Application Form of Qingrui Scholarship for International Students (with one photo in passport photo size).
- Personal statement. The statement should be in Chinese or English, no less than 500 words, and include but not limited to the application reason, personal academic performance or other outstanding accomplishments. Please attach the copy of certificates as well if you have.
- High school graduation certificate (original notarized document in English or Chinese). If applicants are high school students, they should provide original pre-graduation certificate.
- Transcripts (original notarized document in English or Chinese)
- English proficiency certificate: a score above 90 for TOEFL, 5.5 for IELTS.
- Passport copy
- Note: Whether admitted or not, paper material is non-refundable.
Deadline: Applicants should post their application materials to the College of International Education before May 10 each year.