Robert Bosch GmbH in Germany is offering the Pre-Masters Scholarships that combine theory with practice, allowing you to spend time working in the company and then study for your master’s degree.
Robert Bosch GmbH is a world leader in engineering and electronics and has its headquarters not far from Esslingen.
The PreMaster Program consists of two phases – practical work in our company followed by study at a university.
While in-house at Bosch, you assume duties associated with your field that will subsequently form the focal point of your master’s degree, e.g. manufacturing, product development, or marketing. Depending on when you start, this phase can last up to 12 months. You are given a general introduction to their company and attend at least one specialist seminar reflecting your interests. While becoming thoroughly acquainted with day-to-day and project business in your area, you also get an idea of what goes on in related fields.
With your practical know-how as a launch pad, you then embark on your master’s degree and pursue your preferred specialisation. In this phase as well, you can count on their expert guidance on the practical side of things.
Worth of Award
- Increase your professional capabilities through the responsibilities assigned to you.
- Benefit from excellent specialist and personal guidance.
- Sign a fixed-term contract valid until your graduation, and receive remuneration for your work.
- Pave the way to a promising start to your career – many PreMaster participants become Bosch associates directly after graduating.
- Broaden your knowledge in specialist seminars, for example, on quality management or conducting negotiations.
- Enjoy membership in our student program, [email protected], which serves as an exclusive network and opens doors to career advancement.
- They welcome applicants from around the world. You should have a strong grasp of the German language and intend to do your master’s at a German university.
- You completed your bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, the Natural Sciences or business discipline with outstanding grades and aim to get your master’s.
- Besides excellence in your technical field, you also bring these personal attributes to the table:
- Innovative strength and willingness to learn
- Goal-orientation and ambition
- A sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently
- Initiative and a high level of commitment
- Team spirit and social skills
- A cosmopolitan outlook
- Good English skills; other foreign languages are, of course, an advantage
How to Apply
- Please use their online application form, which you will find with every PreMaster Program advertisement.
- All your documents can be included as file attachments (covering letter, resume, references, etc.).
- After a preliminary selection based on the written applications, candidates will be invited to an interview with an HR partner and the supervisor of the relevant specialist department.
- As part of the interview process, the candidate frequently also has the opportunity to meet a few coworkers and form an impression of the working environment.
Deadline: There are no application deadlines for the PreMaster Program. Openings are filled as needed throughout the year.