MBTN Connect in London is inviting applications by Tech Startups and Entrepreneurs for Her Africa Innovation Accelerator Programme in 2019.
The MBTN Africa Innovation Accelerator program aims to identify, support and fund the next generation of technology-enabled start-ups solving problems in African Markets. Join the program to grow your company and get ready for global scaling.
They support entrepreneurs with a strong purpose by connecting them to the brightest business minds in the industry. The program provides access to the African startup ecosystem, industry specialists, corporate partners, talent, capital and coaching. They’re interested in startups that are creating the future of Africa’s development story, using promising new technologies to make a positive impact.
They connect founders to the most relevant industry players and facilitate the process in order to drive partnerships and pilot customers for the startups in the program.
They have also brought together an impressive line-up of mentors, who bring expertise in entrepreneurship, doing business in Africa and building businesses around technologies from scratch.
Worth of Award
- FUNDING: Each startup will get an opportunity to pitch to their network of venture capital and angel investors, with the chance to win funding.
- TRAINING & COACHING: The accelerator program includes a component focused on business and operational skills training, as well as coaching around how to turbocharge your investor engagement efforts.
- MENTORSHIP: Intensive individual mentoring and strategy sessions during the core of the program. Their mentor network consists of key international experts.
- INVESTOR NETWORK: 200+ local and international investors who are interested in meeting and investing in Africa focused startups.
- NETWORKING: With over 100 international events in cities across the globe and a vast network of startups, experts and investors, they offer an international community to startups. This way you can be best prepared for global scaling.
- ALUMNI PROGRAM: After the acceleration program, you will get access to their Alumni Program that includes fundraising advice, PR and marketing support, legal and administrative services, and access to exclusive deals.
For the MBTN Africa Innovation Accelerator program, they are looking for founders and teams all over the world with:
- Domain Expertise: They are looking for deep expertise and knowledge in one specific domain. The perfect founder profile has vast experience working in one specific industry and deeply understands the challenges in and around this industry.
- Deep Tech Solutions: They are looking for core proprietary tech solutions. They are open to businesses in any industry, however, you will be addressing a need in at least one African market, leveraging technology to tackle the specific problem you are trying to solve.
How to Apply
The Application is online. Please click on the link below
Deadline: Applications close February 15, 2019.