The Commonwealth Scholarship Fellowship Plan invites applications from citizens of Commonwealth countries to apply for two-year master’s degree programmes at the University of Swaziland for the 2013-2014 academic session.
Level and Subject of Study
A two-year Master’s degree programme. Priority will be given to applicants in:
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Extension
- Agriculture and Applied Economics
- Animal Science
- Community and Teaching
- Crop Science
- Education Foundation and Management
- Environmental Resources Management
- Be citizens of any Commonwealth country except Swaziland
- Hold a first degree of upper second class Honours standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed
1 Commonwealth Scholarship is available. Applications should be submitted to national nominating agencies in the first instance.
Please complete the form above and submit it to your national nominating agency by the application deadline.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an application form for the proposed university of study in addition to their scholarship application.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2013
Click here to read more about the scholarship
Click here to check the address of your national nominating agency.