The Commonwealth Scholarship Fellowship Plan invites applications from citizens of Commonwealth countries to apply for a two-year master’s degree programme at the University of the South Pacific campuses in Fiji, Vanuatu and Samoa –
Level and Subject of Study
A two-year Master’s degree programme in:
- Law (specialised areas i.e. environmental, fisheries)
- Agriculture and Climate Change
- Tourism/Sustainable Development/Food Security
- Be citizens of any Commonwealth country except those in the region (countries) covered by the university
- Hold a first degree of upper second class Honours standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed
1 Commonwealth Scholarship is available. Applications should be submitted to national nominating agencies in the first instance.
Please complete the form above and submit it to your national nominating agency by the application deadline.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an application form for the proposed university of study in addition to their scholarship application.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2013
For more information about the university, click here
To check the address of your national nominating agency, click here