The University of Bristol in the UK invites applications for the You can apply for a Think Big International Foundation Programme Scholarship open to overseas students in 2019.
Starting in September 2019, their one-year programme will prepare you for the undergraduate degree of your choice. Through tailored English language and academic units, they will give you the skills to succeed.
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and was ranked within the top 5% of universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2019. Bristol is at the cutting edge of global research. They have made innovations in areas ranging from cot death prevention to nanotechnology.
Worth of Award
- 10 x £5,000 scholarships are available to International Foundation Programme (IFP) students for September 2019 entry.
- The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
You can apply for a Think Big International Foundation Programme Scholarship if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have applied to start a one-year International Foundation Programme (IFP) at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
How to apply
- You can submit an application for the Think Big International Foundation Programme Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
- Please read the terms and conditions before applying.
Deadlines: applications close as follows
- The deadline for the first round is March 31, 2019.
- The deadline for the second round is June 30, 2019.
You will automatically be considered for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.