The University of Manchester in the UK is inviting applications for the Alliance Alliance Manchester Business School MBS Masters Scholarships for students worldwide. A limited number of scholarships are available across all their Master’s courses for September 2019 entry.
The University of Manchester is unique in British higher education for having social responsibility as a core goal. Their programmes are making a difference on campus, in local communities and around the world.
In the Alliance Manchester Business School, with triple accreditation from AACSB International, AMBA and EQUIS, they provide world-class, industry-focused education to undergraduates, postgraduates and executives across the globe. Their centres in Dubai, Hong Kong, São Paolo, Shanghai and Singapore open up a world of opportunities for our students, researchers and clients. All over the world, they engage with businesses of all sizes to share expertise and form rewarding partnerships.
Worth of Award
The value of the scholarships will go towards the cost of the full course tuition fee
This funding is available to students undertaking the Postgraduate taught to study in:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business and Management
- The funding is for candidates from all nationalities who demonstrate outstanding academic merit.
- This funding is for candidates who hold an offer for one of the following courses:
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management
- MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Finance
- MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Business and Management (Management)
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Operations, Project and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- MSc Quantitative Finance
How to Apply
- students are automatically considered for the scholarship and there is no separate application process for it.
- All UK/EU/International candidates who apply and are offered a place on one of our master’s courses are considered for funding – there is no additional scholarship application required.
- Please note that you will only be considered for a scholarship when:
- Your course application is complete (including any supporting information)
- You have formally been offered a place on one of the 2019 Masters courses.
Deadline: Deadlines vary according to application rounds, 31 March 2019, 1 May 2019, 30 June 2019, 21 August 2019. Scholarships are awarded within each selection stage and will be announced on or before each decision deadline date.