The Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Antwerp is inviting applications to fill a full-time Postdoctoral vacancy in the Department of Engineering Management in Belgium 2019.
The University of Antwerp is a family friendly organization, with a focus on equal opportunities and diversity. Their HR-policy for researchers was awarded by the European Commission with the quality label HR Excellence in research. They support the Science4Refugees initiative and encourage asylum-seeking, refugee scientists and researchers to apply for a job at the University of Antwerp.
The University of Antwerp is one of the major Belgian universities located in the city of Antwerp. The official abbreviation is UA, but UAntwerpen is more recently used. The University of Antwerp has about 20,000 students, which makes it the third largest university in Flanders. It integrates the assets of its historic roots with its ambition to contribute positively to society.
Worth of Award
They are offering:
- A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation.
- A gross monthly grant ranging from € 2.373,36 – € 2.516,73
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- The start date of the scholarship will be 1 September 2019
- You hold a master degree in Applied Economics/Business Engineering or equivalent.
- You can submit outstanding academic results.
- Also, students in the final year of their degree can apply.
- The focus in your teaching corresponds to the educational vision of the university.
- Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy.
How to Apply
- Applications may only be submitted online. A CV and motivation letter should be included.
- A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection panel.
- The interviews of the candidates, preselected by a selection panel, will take place on 23 April 2019.
- More information about the application form can be obtained from [email protected]
- For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof. Steven Van Passel, [email protected]
Deadline: Application closes April 12, 2019.