The University of Michigan in the USA is inviting applications for the flint global merit scholarship for undergraduates for the 2019/2020 academic session
Founded in 1956 on a commitment to bring a quality Michigan education to Flint and the surrounding area, UM-Flint has done exactly what they set out to do. The University of Michigan-Flint is a comprehensive urban university of diverse learners and scholars committed to advancing our local and global communities.
UM-Flint has done exactly what they set out to do. In the process, they’ve welcomed a record number of students into their classrooms, equipping them with the knowledge, experiences, and skills to make lasting contributions to the businesses, organizations, and communities they help shape. They invite you to see how their students, faculty, staff, and campus are making a real difference.
Worth of Award
- The university offers partial scholarships ranging from 1000 USD – $4500 USD to qualified incoming undergraduate international students.
- These scholarships are only awarded to students who apply for admission to the Fall term.
- In order to be eligible for priority scholarship consideration, students must submit their complete application, including all required supporting documents, by March 1st.
- The scholarship opportunities become available to all students with a UM-Flint GPA.
- Admitted students are considered for Merit Scholarships based on their ACT/SAT scores and GPA.
How to Apply
- There is no separate scholarship application and applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship. During the application process, you will be asked to provide identifying information and submit an essay addressing several questions.
- To enter, students must submit their complete application, including all required supporting documents, by March 1st.
Deadline: Application closes February 15th, 2019.