The Technical University of Berlin in Germany is inviting applications for its DAAD and TU Berlin Scholarship to exceptional applicants for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Technical University Berlin is located in Germany’s capital city at the heart of Europe. Their academic activities are focused on achieving sharply-defined goals: building a distinctive profile for our university, ensuring exceptional performance in research and teaching, providing our graduates with excellent qualifications and a modern approach to university administration.
One of their most important tasks is to educate their students to meet the challenges of a world increasingly characterized by technology and progress. Their Scholarships are provided with the support of the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) and the TU Berlin Summer University. The selection process will be carried out by the Scholarship Commission of the TU Berlin Summer University.
Worth of Award
The worth of award is available as follows:
- Living expenses support of €1000, supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- Partial travel expenses support (for flight costs, calculated based on the country of origin), supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- The TU Berlin President’s Scholarship, which is a full scholarship including living expenses, travel expenses and free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin. This scholarship will be awarded to ONE applicant only.
Note: All applicants who apply for a scholarship with the TU Berlin Summer University will be considered for all three of the above scholarships.
In order to be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a current student (enrolled) at the time of application
- You must reside outside of Germany
How to Apply
To apply for the TU Berlin scholarship you must:
- Register for the TU Berlin Summer University on their website, selecting the Term 3 course that you wish to undertake (scholarships are not available for any other terms
- Complete all fields and upload the necessary documents for your course registration
- Upload your scholarship application documents (see below) when prompted during the registration process
- Pay the registration fee of 60 Euro
Please prepare the following documents and combine them into one PDF for uploading during the registration process:
- Motivation letter (approx. 1-2 pages)
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Transcript of records (official grade list)
- Recommendation letter from one of your professors (recommended but not mandatory). Note: unsigned letters will not be considered
Deadline: Application closes April 1, 2019.