The University of Nankai is inviting applications for its Scholarship for international students in China for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Nankai University is a key multidisciplinary and research-oriented university directly under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education, Nankai University, located in Tianjin on the border of the sea of Bohai, is also the alma mater of our beloved late Premier Zhou Enlai. It is equipped with top academic capability and creative spirit, it has a well-balanced faculty team in both age and specialties. The University has broad international communications by establishing exchange and collaborative relationships with more than 300 international universities and academic institutions
Nankai University has a full-fledged education system for producing undergraduates, postgraduates on master’s and doctoral programs and post-doctoral researchers. Currently, the University has a total enrollment of 24,525 students, including 13,067 undergraduate students, 8,162 master’s candidates, 3,296 doctoral candidates, 1,048 foreign students, 2,786 part-time adult students and 43,037 students in distance education programs.
Worth of Award
Undergraduate: CNY 10000 /students/year
Master& PH.D: CNY 15000 /students/year
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a non-Chinese citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Master’s degree applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Doctoral degree applicants must have a master’s degree.
How to Apply
- Submit application materials to the International Student Office prior to June 15th Interview (Informed by email).
- Upon completing the application process and being formally accepted into Nankai University’s programs, the applicant’s information will then be submitted to the foreign students admission committee for review. Only after being accepted to Nankai University can a student qualify for a scholarship.
- The International Student Section will announce scholarship results by the end of June.
- Upon announcement, Nankai University International Student Office will mail applicants an Acceptance Letter as well as Form JW202 – Visa Application for Study in China and any other relevant documents.
Deadline: Application closes June 15th, 2019.