The Shaanxi Normal University(SNNU) is inviting applications for its International Student Scholarship in China for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Shaanxi Normal University was founded in 1944. It is a top-tier comprehensive teachers’ university directly administered by the Ministry of Education and under the key construction of the state’s “211” Project. The university has competitive advantages in areas of Chinese Language and Literature, History and Cultural Studies, Business Administration, International Trade, Education and Psychology, Bio-engineering.
The International Student Office takes responsibility for enrolling students, conducting foreign affairs, assisting students in getting necessary documents or visas, online registration, collecting and submitting students’ data, granting and evaluating scholarships. It also coordinates with related departments in other work and activities including teaching, practice, accommodation, meals, and so on.
Worth of Award
The International Student Scholarship is a full scholarship or a partial scholarship established by the university to enrol outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in SNNU. This scholarship only supports Master students or PhD students.
- Applicants must be a non-Chinese citizen and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs.
Note: The SNNU Scholarship students who require one-year Chinese training should be aware that it is required to pass HSK or pass the designated Chinese examination organized by Shaanxi Normal University after one-year Chinese training. Those who do not pass HSK or the designated examination can continue to study their major for one year, during this period if they still do not pass the exams, the students must return to their countries as non-degree students.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application procedure at Shaanxi Normal University Online Application System, https://snnu.17gz.org/. Submit the completed application form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship online and print a hard copy;
- Submit all your application documents by post to International Students Office before the deadline.
- After the final auditing by the China Scholarship Council, the admission name list will be announced online during July-August 2019.
Deadline: Application closes April 10th, 2019.