The Daughters for Life Foundation(DFL) is offering scholarship award to female undergraduate and graduates for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The daughters for life foundation scholarship program is rebuilding peace in the Middle East one step at a time by providing young women with the opportunity to gain the skills and experience required for the task. They offer full undergraduate and graduate scholarships in almost any program of your choosing, because what matters is your passion and potential. They’ve established a number of academic partnerships with leading universities and colleges throughout Canada, the US and beyond so you can reach your academic goals without the worry of how to afford it.
DFL offers its scholarships through specific academic partners only. In addition to applying to DFL for the scholarship portion, all applicants must apply to the respective academic partner for their desired university/college program(s). You may apply to multiple universities/colleges and multiple programs within each university. Please note that there are application fees associated with each of the university/colleges, as noted on each of their websites.
Worth of Award
The daughters for life foundation award is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate and graduates
To be eligible for a scholarship with DFL, you must meet a certain set of criteria. You can apply to the DFL Scholarship if you are:
- Citizen of one of the following countries in the Middle East: Palestine, Israel, Morocco, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon
- In financial need
- Committed to returning to home country once studies are complete
- Additional criteria they consider your achievements, your skill and interests and your overall goals.
How to Apply
- Complete the DFL Scholarship Program Application, the Financial Needs Analysis form, the Supporting Documents form, and submit two references
- Contact [email protected] for further assistance
- complete and submit the DFL Scholarship Program Application form and use the correct application for your desired level of study
- They encourage you to apply to more than one of our academic partners
Note: The official application deadlines may differ from the below date depending on the university/college. However, in order to be considered for the DFL scholarship, you must have applied to your desired universities/colleges before Jan 11, 2019 and got an application number/ID. The sooner you submit your university/college applications, the better.
Deadline: Application closes January 11th, 2019.