The Peace Revolution World Peace Initiative is accepting applications for the Inuka Fellowship For African Women in Rwanda 2019.
World Peace Initiative is an international organization consistently driven forward by highly talented and skilled individuals from every corner of the world who strongly believe in the power of inner peace towards sustainable world peace. Hence, they work enthusiastically with great dedication and passion to help people develop themselves.
The program is a retreat like a platform created for the rising women of Africa. This unique event will be hosted in Rwanda in a serene location away from the busy motion of life. Through the program, you will get to form bonds with fellow African women; support each other on a deep journey of inner self-discovery and master emotional intelligence through the practice of meditation and mindfulness with the individual commitment to sustainable world peace.
Worth of Award
- The fellowship covers accommodation
- Local Transportation within the host country
- Partial or Full airfare sponsorship from home country
- The fellowship does not cover visa cost and personal expenses
- Candidates must be 22- 35 years old at the time of submitting the application to be eligible for sponsorship.
- Candidates must have good proficiency in written and spoken English language
- Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace
- Candidates must have submitted their formal application by 14th April 2019
- Candidates must have completed the 21 days of self-development program to be eligible for interview. After the interview, candidates will be required to complete the remaining 21 days of Self Development Program to be considered for the fellowship.
- Eligibility Deadline (last date to complete at least 21 days of the online Self-Development Program) May 14th, 2019
How to Apply
Applications for the Inuka Fellowship For African Women are done online via their website. See link below
Deadline: Application closes April 19th, 2019