The University of Queensland in Australia is inviting applications for its Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship in 2019.
The University of Queensland is a place where excellence is nurtured, pursued and celebrated as we work to create positive change for a better world. Outstanding students, staff and alumni, cross-sectoral partners, imaginative teaching, and supporters in government, industry, and philanthropy have all combined to position The University of Queensland in the top echelons of the world’s universities.
The Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship is awarded to worldwide college students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019. The function of the Scholarship is to really encourage and help college students to undertake experiments in Pharmaceutical Sector at The University of Queensland.
Worth of Award
$5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship
Eligible applicants are:
- International students.
- Students who wish to commence study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019
- Students who have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship
How to Apply
- Lodge an official application for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice. You must apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice before applying for the scholarship.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship application closing date).
- Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to [email protected]
- Personal/motivational statement
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- The reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
- Your personal goals and ambitions
Deadline: Application closes May 17th, 2019.