The University of Granada in Spain is inviting applications for the Gemma Erasmus Mundus Master´s Degree in Women’s and Gender Studies in Europe for the 2020/2022 academic session.
GEMMA Erasmus Mundus Master´s Degree in Women’s and Gender Studies is a programme of excellence supported by the European Commission, which has selected it as an Erasmus Mundus Master Course three consecutive times (in 2006, 2011 and 2017) and distinguished from an average of 150 project proposals submitted annually as a project and model in the field of Women´s Studies and Gender Studies in a European and global perspective.
The Home University is the university where you start the programme and complete the first year of study, while the Mobility University is the university where you complete the compulsory mobility semester in the second year of study (and in some cases the fourth semester as well). When applying to GEMMA, you can choose a combination of any two of the seven European universities, except Granada-Oviedo or Oviedo- Granada
Worth of Award
- The Erasmus Mundus scholarship covers the programme’s tuition fees and participation costs.
- Additionally, the scholarship includes a monthly contribution to subsistence costs (1.000 euros during the 24-month duration of the Programme) and a yearly contribution to the travel and installation costs.
- The GEMMA Consortium pays the grants to students according to specific payment arrangements which are communicated to the grantees in advance.
- Only candidates who have applied to and have been accepted by the GEMMA Consortium in accordance with its specific student application and selection criteria, are eligible for an Erasmus+ scholarship in GEMMA.
- Students can apply for an Erasmus+ scholarship to the Erasmus Mundus Action 1 joint programme (máster o doctorado) of their choice but the number of applications must be limited to a maximum of three different joint programmes.
- Scholarship candidates must have already obtained a higher education degree or demonstrate a recognized equivalent level of learning according to national legislation and practices.
- Individuals who have already benefited from an Erasmus Mundus scholarship are not eligible for a second scholarship for the same or another Erasmus+ programme.
How to Apply
- Before filling in the form, please carefully read the instructions where you will find a list of required documents and information on how to submit your application.
- Before starting your application, please make sure you have all required documents available in PDF files and fill the application all at once thus, avoid multiple incomplete applications
- Due to system limitations, you will not be able to close and modify your application
Deadline: Application closes February 3rd 2020 at 17pm (Granada local time).