The Ministry of Foreign affairs, Republic of Azerbaijan is currently accepting applications for the Education grant programme for the citizens of member countries of OIC and NAM in 2019.
“The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation” and “The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Non-Aligned Movement” were approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017 and on January 10, 2018, respectively.
The Educational Grant (hereafter “scholarship”) Programmes provide an opportunity for selected 40 candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at the preparatory courses, undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, general medicine/residency programmes.
Worth of Award
- Tuition fees
- International Flight (once a year, economy class)
- Monthly Stipend to the value of 800 AZN (which includes meals, accommodation and living expenses)
- Medical Insurance
- Visa and registration costs
- Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries
- For undergraduate programmes, applicants must be younger than 25 years old
- For Master’s programmes, applicants must be younger than 30 years old
- For doctoral programmes, applicants must be younger than 35 years old
How to Apply
- Please be informed that candidate’s documents must be officially submitted by therespective state entities of their country (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) to any Embassyor to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Selection of applicants will include a review of applications and supporting documents, and an online or Skype interview.
Deadline: Application closes February 15th 2019