The University of Science and Technology Beijing in China invites international students to apply for its UTSB Chancellor Scholarship for the 2021/2021 academic session.
The University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) was founded in 1952 following the amalgamation of the best departments in related fields of five eminent universities as a result of a nationwide reorganization of the higher education system. Over half a century of remarkable growth, it has developed into one of the most influential key national universities sponsored by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
USTB is renowned for its study of metallurgy and materials science. Its main focus is on engineering; at the same time it maintains a balanced programme of science, management, humanities, economics and law.
Worth of Award
- Students are exempted from paying tuition fees and accommodation costs
- Full Scholarship: Tuition fee,
- Accommodation on campus,
- Masters: 3000CNY/month,
- Doctorate: 3500CNY/month),
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants for bachelor degree studies must have a graduation certificate of high school and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for a master degree must have a bachelor degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for a doctoral degree must have a master degree and be under the age of 45.
- Applicants are not awarded other scholarships at the same time
- Students must behave appropriately
How to Apply
- Apply online, and pay the application fee. (onlineapply.ustb.edu.cn)
- Submit all documents to the International Student Center, USTB.
- Applicants for a bachelor degree(Chinese-taught), must attend the entrance exam. Remark: Application documents and fee will not be returned.
Two copies of application materials are required, one Original of Notarized and one Duplicate.
- Apply online and pay an application fee(600CNY), then print; (onlineapply.ustb.edu.cn)
- Application Form of USTB Chancellor Scholarship (isc.ustb.edu.cn/cn/template.jsp?id=144)
- Certificates (degrees of bachelor and master, graduation of high school), must be Original of Notarized in Chinese or English;
- Remark: Students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date, then submit the degree certificate later if admitted;
Deadline: Application closes April 30th, 2020.