The University of Ashesi invites applications for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Programme at the University of Ashesi in Ghana for the 2023/24 academic session.
Ashesi is recognized as one of the finest universities in Africa, with an educational experience proven to prepare students for rewarding lives and careers successfully.
This program is an initiative to educate and prepare young people – especially from Africa – to lead change and make a positive social impact in their communities. The Scholars Program at Ashesi will provide young Africans access to quality and relevant education. These are students from economically disadvantaged communities who have demonstrated academic talent and leadership potential.
Worth of Award
As beneficiaries, scholars will receive a holistic education that includes:
- financial support for fees, books and supplies, transportation, accommodation, and stipends.
- enrichment in skill areas relevant to success, such as critical thinking, communications, and entrepreneurship.
- support during their transition into Ashesi, and the workforce, with mentoring, career counselling, internships and other life skills coaching.
Eligible students include young students who are African and ready to lead change and make a positive social impact in their communities.
- show commitment to giving back to their communities.
- are from economically disadvantaged communities.
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.