The American University of Beirut (AUB) is inviting applications for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Programme in Lebanon for students for the 2021/2022 academic session open to both to national and international students.
The American University of Beirut (AUB) and The MasterCard Foundation have partnered to provide scholarships to prospective undergraduate students at FHS. The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions.
With its strong base on education and research and over 100 years of experience, the Faculty of Health Sciences is committed to a vision and a role that set a model for academic public health in the region and redefine leadership as a commitment to lead by example. The Faculty thrives to be an advocate for public health as much as a leader and a path setter in public health education and research.
Worth of Award
- Opportunities for financial aid are available for qualified graduate students at FHS in the form of Graduate Assistantships (GA ) and Graduate Scholarships, and other sources of funding such as research grants (when available).
- A limited number of partial or full scholarships are available for students from Lebanon and the Arab region interested in the MPH and MS programs at the Faculty of Health Sciences.
- Full scholarships cover tuition and related academic expenses, travel to and from country of residence, and basic living expenses.
- Partial scholarships provide financial support for a range of these expenses.
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
How to Apply
- For students interested in applying for undergraduate studies under the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, please note that this year they will be shortlisting candidates through the Financial Aid Office.
- A limited number of students will be selected based on the same criteria.
- Thus, students who apply as regular students to AUB and submit a Financial Aid application will be considered for shortlisting.
- For more info please call 01/350000 extension: 2583 or send them an email on [email protected]
Deadline: The application deadline for the Graduate Applications for Fall 2021-2022 is March 18, 2021.