PortXL in the Netherlands is accepting applications for the PortXL Rotterdam Programme for start-ups and scale-ups that exist within the Maritime Industry/Ports in 2019
PortXL is a mentorship-driven open innovation program focusing on port-related industries, ranging from start-ups and spin-outs to SMEs and multinationals. Our experienced teams work with proven and well known start-up accelerate formula based on over more than ten years of worldwide experience.
An intensive 100-day mentorship-driven program accelerates ten exclusively selected start-ups. PortXL also offers an ecosystem of founders, investors and corporate partners that supports and accelerates the entrepreneurial journey. During Shakedown the teams will pitch their business ideas to an audience of launching customers, business angels, venture capitalists, multinationals, journalists, sponsors and others that will help launch your start-up to greatness.
Worth of Award
- An intensive 100-day mentorship-driven program accelerates exclusively selected start-ups to market ready status with help from the PortXL ecosystem.
- Portxl also offers an ecosystem with the other 13-16 start-ups, 150+ mentors, facilitators, investors, and for reference or collaboration; the alumni (3 years worth).
- An intensive 3-month mentorship-driven program accelerates ten to fifteen exclusively selected startups and scale-ups.
- During Shakedown the teams pitch their business proposition to an audience of potential customers, business angels, venture capitalists, multinationals, journalists, sponsors and others that will help launch your startup to greatness.
- Startups with a prototype or MVP that is scalable, and are looking for pilot opportunities.
- Scale-ups looking to streamline their products, and grow network of corporate clients globally.
How to Apply
The application is Online. Please click on the link below
Deadline: Applications close January 9, 2019.