Liverpool John Moores University in the UK is inviting applications for a postgraduate scholarship in the 2019/2020 accademic session.
Liverpool John Moores University (abbreviated LJMU) is a public research university in the city of Liverpool, England. The university can trace its origins to the Liverpool Mechanics’ School of Arts, established in 1823. This later merged to become Liverpool Polytechnic. In 1992, following an Act of Parliament, the Liverpool Polytechnic became what is now Liverpool John Moores University.
Representation for all students is central and is conducted by executive officers elected annually. In most cases, these students will be on a sabbatical from their studies. The election process is normally contested in mid-April, successful candidates assuming office the following academic year
Worth of Award
Award is given in the form of tuition fee reductions and working alongside other external funding councils to produce many options for their students.
LJMU funded scholarships
The LJMU funded scholarships are in different categories with different award allorted to them they are:
* Achievement Scholarship
* Chancellor’s Scholarship
* Global Enterprise Award
* LJMU China Partner Scholarship
* LJMU Middle East and North Africa Scholarship
* UK-International Scholarships
In order to qualify for one of the above scholarships, you must first meet a set list of criteria. Awards will be granted upon candidates meeting all conditions along with the presentation of an outstanding application and supporting documentation
• Have an offer of study before they are eligible to apply for scholarship funding
• Not have already studied a postgraduate taught degree (unless applying for PhD study funding)
• Pay their tuition fee deposit before the 31 May 2019 to secure the scholarship
• Have the funds to cover the remaining living costs, travel and any other costs associated with studying at the University
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted using the links on the categories of the LJMU scholarship of your choice before midnight (BST) May 31st, 2019.
Deadline: Application closes May 31st, 2019