The University of Jyväskylä in Finland is offering scholarships covering the cost of tuition fees for its most successful international Master’s degree students in 2019.
Scholarships are granted based on the admission criteria of the programme in question. A maximum of 50% of admitted scholarship applicants in each programme may be granted a scholarship. Receiving the scholarship for the second academic year depends on your study progress during the first academic year.
A minimum of 55 ECTS credits during the first academic is required in order to receive the scholarship also for the second year. The exact number of available scholarships is dependent on the annual student intake. The scholarships are personal and cannot be transferred to other students.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers the full tuition fee and it is awarded for two academic years.
You are eligible for a JYU scholarship if you are
- eligible to apply to study in an IMDP offered by JYU
- liable to pay tuition fees:
How to Apply
- You can apply for the scholarship in the same online form with which you apply for admission to a Master’s programme at JYU.
- If you get admitted to one of their programmes, you will be informed in the same email on admission and on whether you have been awarded the scholarship.
- A student must accept the scholarship by returning a signed scholarship acceptance form.
Deadline: Application closes January 10, 2019.