The University of Technology Sydney(UTS) is inviting coursework students to apply for its master’s scholarship for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Their overall strategic goal is to increase the intensity, excellence, impact, and reputation of research to position UTS clearly within the top 10 Australian universities and the top 10 in chosen fields globally by 2020.
UTS is a dynamic and innovative university in central Sydney. One of Australia’s leading universities of technology, UTS has a distinct model of learning, strong research performance and a leading reputation for engagement with industry and the professions. UTS has a culturally diverse campus life and vibrant international exchange study and research programs that prepare graduates for the workplaces of today and the future.
Worth of Award
$3,000 towards the first session tuition fees one session
Benefit/s to Recipient :
- UTS will pay for AUD$3,000 towards each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Grant as defined in clause
- The Grant cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
Payment of Benefit/s
- The tuition fee contributions will be made directly to the Recipient’s UTS fees account each session for the duration of the Grant as defined in clause
- The tuition fee contributions are subject to the Recipient satisfying ongoing eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for the Grant, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Grant; and
- Must be commencing full-time on-campus (Sydney) in 2019; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the Master by coursework program at UTS; and
- Must have completed a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Australia with a minimum overall average of 60% (where the pass mark is 50%) no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and must be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and.
How to Apply
- UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students with a completed Bachelor degree or higher qualification from Australia and applying for a Master by coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
- There is no separate application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
- They offer 180 postgraduate courses across a range of emerging and traditional disciplines: Business, Communication, Design, Architecture and Building, Education, Engineering, Health, Information Technology, International Studies, Law, Science.
Deadline: Application closes 29th July, 2019