The Global Entrepreneurships Summer School invites suitably qualified students to apply for the 2013 Global Entrepreneurships Summer School Awards. The summer school is a one week summer programme scheduled to hold from Sep 17 – Sep 27 2013 in Munich Germany with this year’s theme as “Rethinking Education”
During the Summer School, the student teams develop ideas that have both a sustainable impact for society and a self-sustaining, profitable business model. The students learn about entrepreneurship, develop their own sustainable business ideas and build a long-lasting network of international excellent and entrepreneurial students. The Global Entrepreneurship Summer Schools fosters the important role of education, entrepreneurship and networking for a sustainable development.
Worth of Awards
- Participants won’t have to pay for their accommodation. They will provide accommodation from Sep 17 until Sep 27 either in the guesthouse of the LMU or at other places such as apartments of other participants from Munich.
- International students who are invited to Munich will automatically receive a travel scholarship. The Global Entrepreneurship Summer School will contribute 50% of your total travel costs (mostly flight tickets) up to a cap of € 500,-. Just to remind you, accommodation, travel during your stay and lots of food during the week is also included – for free!
- They will provide you for free some exclusive dinners as well as many snacks and coffee during the whole week. In addition they will cover your travel expenses for the public transport in Munich throughout the whole week.
- Only if you are a student from Germany or we will charge a tuition fee of € 79,- for early bird applicants and € 119,- for regular applicants per selected participant. If you can provide accommodation to an international participant you won’t have to pay a tuition fee – no matter when you apply.
You have to be enrolled in any university at any time during 2013 and you have to be between 18 – 27 years old. Example: If you are enrolled only until February 2013 you can apply even if you won’t be enrolled in September 2013.”Enrolled” applies in their definition also to MBA or PhD students.
How to Apply
- This year, 35 outstanding students from around the world who will get an invitation to Munich will be accepted. In addition they will accept 15 virtual participants. All applications will go through a very strict, but fair selection process.
- Please apply with your CV and motivational letter (max. around 200 words) as PDF attachments
- You can also send a mail to [email protected]
Deadline: The deadline for Early Bird applications will be April 30, 2013. The regular deadline will be May 31, 2013 (GMT -12). They will inform everybody at the latest during the last week of June about their application status.
For more information, and to apply, click here.