Charles Sturt University(CSU) in Australia is inviting applications for the CSU Bushpigs Football Club Accommodation Scholarship in 2019.
Worth of Award
- This scholarship provides catered accommodation on-campus, offering full access to the Residential Support Scheme (Residential Advisors, Residential Tutors and Events) to ensure you enjoy your time at CSU and feel supported in the challenges that may lay ahead.
- This is in form of a one-off payment to the tune of $7900.
- Applicants may be studying in any course offered full time on Wagga Wagga Campus
Applicant to provide information regarding:-
- Sound academic achievement
- Community / regional involvement
- Career goals and aspirations
Student to have a football background, having played high-level U18 or senior AFL football in a regional or metro competition
There will be an expectation for the Scholarship recipient to play for the CSU Bushpigs and show commitment to the club in the years following the duration of the recipient’s course.
Who can apply
- Any Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident who has applied for admission to CSU or who is enrolled in a CSU course. Both on-campus and online students are eligible unless otherwise stated in individual scholarship criteria
- Any international students who are classified as an international student in Australia with either a full unconditional offer from CSU to study in Australia or continuing enrolment as a full-time student at a CSU campus. The exemption is scholarships involving work placement due to citizenship requirements for work purposes.
Who cannot apply
- International students studying online from their home country.
- International students studying via CSU’s international partners in their home country.
How to Apply
- Read the criteria carefully for each scholarship you wish to apply to ensure that you are eligible.
- Scholarships may require additional responses including essays.
*NB Each Scholarship will require a separate application.
- Before you begin, complete your scholarship profile. This will make applying for multiple scholarships much more efficient as certain fields will prepopulate in your applications.
- Up to date resume
- ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last year)
- Your current GPA (Continuing students ONLY)
- If your selection criteria involve Local Government Areas (LGA), please supply ONE of the following:
- electricity bill
- phone bill
- rates notice
- school record
Deadline: Applications will close at 11:59 pm January 15, 2019, for Commencing and Continuing Students.