Charles Sturt University(CSU) in Australia is offering the Port Macquarie Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship for International undergraduate and graduate students commencing studies in 2019. This is to celebrate the opening of CSU’s campus in Port Macquarie to international students.
The University carries out international research across many disciplines, including agricultural and veterinary science; education; biological, environmental and chemical sciences; ethics and philosophy.
This is with the mission to build skills and knowledge in her regions. They offer choice and flexibility to students and work hand-in-hand with their industries and communities in teaching, research and engagement. Growing from their historical roots, they share their knowledge and expertise as a significant regional export industry and they bring strength and learning from this back to their regions.
Through these values, they create a welcoming community experience and learning environment that supports innovative research, advance society and gives back to their regions.
Worth of Award
The scholarship is available to commencing full-time international students in Session One or Session Two, 2019 who must be studying in:
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Outdoor Recreation and Ecotourism)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Creative Arts and Design (Graphic Design)
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Environmental Science Management
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science (With Specialisations)
- Bachelor of Medical Radiations Science (With Specialisations)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Paramedicine
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Social Work (TAFE integrated)
- Master of Customs Administration
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Information Technology
Applicant must be an international applicant for a course offered at Port Macquarie Campus for 201930 (February) or 201960 (July) sessions. International Exchange and Study Abroad applicants are not eligible for this scholarship. Provide evidence of:
- High Academic achievements 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent.
- Community involvement and desire to be involved in the CSU Port Macquarie Community (1000 word essay).
- Applicant must hold an unconditional offer* for a CSU course, delivered at CSU Port Macquarie.
* Unconditional offer means that the applicant has met all of the conditions of their conditional offer including meeting the English Language Proficiency requirements, providing certified documentation, and passing the Genuine Temporary Entrant checks, etc. Please Note: For many countries applicants will be required to apply for admissions via an approved CSU Education Agent.
How to Apply
Once you have reviewed all the information about the scholarship, eligibility criteria and requirements, please submit your application by email to [email protected] and include the following documents:
- Copy of your CSU Unconditional Offer letter for a course at Port Macquarie in Session 30 or Session 60 2019.
- Supporting documents that demonstrate high academic achievements: grades at 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent.
- An essay (1000 words) that explains why you have chosen to study at CSU Port Macquarie and that demonstrates your current community involvement (volunteering, work in the community, participation at events in your school/University, etc.) and how you see yourself being involved in the CSU Port Macquarie student community.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. You will receive the outcome of your scholarship application after the closing date. Decisions from the Selection Panel are final and there will be no appeal process.
Deadline: Applications are open until:
For Session 1 2019: 11:59pm (AEST time), January 25, 2019.
For Session 2 2019: 11:59pm (AEST time), May 15 2019.