The University of Strathclyde, Glasgow is offering the Dean’s International Undergraduate Scholarship to new international students who will begin a full-time undergraduate course in the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is fully per year for the duration of the degree.
The University of Strathclyde was founded in 1796 and has a rich history of teaching and innovation. Located in the centre of Glasgow, Scotland’s largest city, they are home to students from over 100 countries. Winners of eight Times Higher Education Awards, including University of the Year 2012 and Business School of the Year 2016, they have a four-year reputation for teaching and research excellence.
Worth of Award
The tuition award is a £3,500 scholarship per year for the duration of their degree.
- International fee-paying students only.
- Applicants who are applying for a three/four-year undergraduate degree course in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- This also includes two-year Graduate entry students on the LLB course.
- Nationals of Chile, China, Egypt.
- Subject: Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work, and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writingS.
- Open to Full-Time students only.
How to Apply
- Students who have an offer for an undergraduate course in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences will be notified that they are eligible for the award.
- For more enquiries, contact: [email protected]
Deadline: Application closes on 29 August 2019