Bond University in Australia is currently offering the Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries for studies commencing in 2019.
The Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursary has been developed to financially assist new postgraduate students enrolling in certain programs within the Bond Business School. The bursary will be assessed on a variety of factors including contribution to the community.
Bond University’s Scholarship Program encompasses a range of awards available to both Australian and international students at an undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Bond offers a number of full-fee and part-fee scholarships to the best and brightest applicants each semester and are designed to reward and encourage students who have excelled in the areas of academia, leadership, community and sporting.
Worth of Award
- The bursary comes in the form of a cash payment of $4,200 to help with your living expenses while you study.
- The bursary will be paid in two equal instalments: $2,100 in Week 5 of the first semester of study and $2,100 six months afterwards. The second instalment will be paid provided you pass all subjects in your first semester of study and abide by University rules and policies.
- Eligibility is judged on your contribution to the community, whatever form that might take.
- The bursary is not available to students already enrolled in any of the programs listed above. You must be academically qualified for entry into your chosen program and accept a place in the program if one is offered.
- Eligibility is not judged solely on academic achievement or financial need, but on your contribution to the community. Examples of judging criteria include community involvement, leadership qualities, artistic achievements, sporting achievements, and other activities where you have been recognised for your contribution.
- Students who are eligible for any financial aid including scholarship or alumni discount are not eligible for the Postgraduate Bursary.
The bursary is available to new students enrolling in January, May and September 2019 in one of the following programs:
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Accounting (Professional)
- Master of Actuarial Practice
- Master of Actuarial Science
- Master of Actuarial Science (Professional)
- Master of Business
- Master of Business (Professional)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Professional)
- Master of Business Data Analytics
- Master of Business Data Analytics (Professional)
- Master of Finance
- Master of Finance (Professional)
- Master of Financial Management
- Master of Financial Management (Professional)
- Master of Sport Management
- Master of Sport Management (Professional)
- Master of Sport Management/Master of Project Management
How to Apply
Upon completion of the Bond University Online Study Application form, eligible students can apply for this scholarship via the Scholarship Application Form using the same log-in details as used for study application form.
Deadline: Applications are currently open. The website will be appropriately updated when it is closed.