Tianjin University offers the Chinese Government Scholarship-Silk Road Programme open to outstanding young students from “Belt and Road” countries to pursue degrees in China for the 2021/2022 academic year.
In order to deepen the education cooperation with the“Belt and Road” countries and to cultivate professionals for these countries, the Ministry of Education P.R.C has set up the “Chinese Government Scholarship-Silk Road Program” since 2017. This scholarship program is provided to China’s high-level universities for recruiting the outstanding young students from “Belt and Road” countries to pursue degrees in China.
Worth of Award
- Tuition waiver and accommodation on campus;
- Monthly Living Allowance:
- 2,500 RMB/month for Bachelor students;
- 3,000 RMB/month for Master students;
- 3,500 RMB/month for PhD students;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Applicants must be a citizen of countries along the Belt and Road, and be in good health;
- Requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- Applicant applying for a Bachelor degree should hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 25 ;
- Applicant applying for a Master degree should hold a Bachelor diploma and be under the age of 35;
- Applicant applying for a PhD degree should hold a Master diploma and be under the age of 40.
How to Apply
- Applicants should complete an Online Application on our website according to the application schedule.
- Applicants should fill in the application information online, upload the application documents to the Online Application System.
- Students who have passed the school’s application for admission and have been nominated for the Chinese Government Scholarship-Silk Road Program need to log into the system of China Scholarship Council within the specified time to submit the scholarship application(The Agency Number for Tianjin University is 10056;Choose Program Category Type B).
- All uploaded documents should be in Chinese or in English; otherwise notarial translations in Chinese or English are required. Once translated, the original documents and certified translations are to be submitted together to the application system.
Deadline: applications close March 15, 2021