UCSI University in Malaysia invites applications for the University Trust Graduate Scholarships for International Students in 2021.
Built on the principles of audacity, perseverance, integrity and excellence, UCSI University is a leading institution of higher learning with campuses in Kuala Lumpur, Terengganu and Sarawak, Malaysia. Their faculties, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to meet student needs offer a wide spectrum of academic programmes, ranging from Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Engineering and Architecture to Music, Multimedia, Education, Liberal Arts and Hospitality.
Worth of Award
- The graduate scholarship awarded is in the form of a full or partial tuition fee waiver for the programme and duration offered and is neither transferable to another candidate nor exchangeable for cash.
- All fees and cost that are not covered by the graduate scholarship are to be borne by the candidate, which shall include but not limited to the semesterly Medical Plan payment applicable.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least 2nd upper class with honours or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree from a recognised university.
- Application is opened to Malaysian and International students pursuing full-time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
- Application must be supported and recommended by the respective faculty and HOD of the programme who is responsible for the supervision and assessment of the candidate’s postgraduate studies.
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website, click the link below
- Applicants must submit their application form for prompt approval. Late and incomplete application will not be considered.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed by the UCSI University Trust via email of the date, time and venue of the interview within 7 days
after the submission deadline.
Deadline: applications close Application closes March 26, 2021.