The University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is offering the Danish Government Scholarship for masters programs starting in 2022.
The University is constantly seeking students of the highest quality and, in recognition of the important investment that overseas students are making in their education, they are pleased to offer scholarships to certain applicants!
SDU offers the Danish Government Scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science.
Worth of Award
The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
- Candidates must come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants.
- All eligible applicants who are offered a study place will automatically be considered for the scholarship.No separate application is needed.
The best-qualified candidates based on points will be awarded the scholarship. Please look at Entry requirements for each program.
How to Apply
- To apply for a Master’s programme at the University of Southern Denmark, you have to submit an application via the online application portal DANS.
- Before you can create your application, you have to set up a user profile in the application system. When you set up a user, you have to upload a copy of your passport or another ID including picture, name, date of birth and nationality.
- If you live in Denmark, you can also log on with NemID. If you have a login from another Danish educational institution, you can also use this to access the application system.
- You can apply for up to three programmes at the University of Southern Denmark. You simply have to submit an application for each programme. Once you have submitted more than one application, you will be asked to prioritize the programmes you have applied for – the same goes when you apply for the third programme.
- If you set up more than three priorities, you will only receive an answer to the highest three. The rest will be annulled.
- Please note that your application for a Master’s programme is not automatically also an application for accommodation.
- Please go to the Accommodation website to apply for accommodation.
- If you have applied to programmes in more than 1 city you should submit an application for accommodation in each of the cities.
Deadline: For non-EU/EEA citizens without a current residence permit the application deadline is February 1.