Google is inviting applications for the Google Software Engineering Internship Program for Students Worldwide in Ghana for the 2022/23 academic session.
Google is an engineering company at heart. It hires people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Worth of Award
- As a Software Engineering or Site Reliability Intern, you will design, test, deploy, and maintain software solutions as you, and the business, grow, and evolve during your internship.
- You will work on software development projects to keep important business generating systems up and running. From code-level troubleshooting of traffic anomalies to maintenance of services. And from monitoring and alerts to building automation infrastructure.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms from university, an internship, open source hobby coding, or other practical experience.
- Experience coding in one of the following programming languages (e.g., C++, Java, Python, Go, etc.).
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of 13 weeks.
- Returning to your degree after completing the internship.
- Internship or work experience (e.g., research assistant, teaching assistant, personal projects, etc) with programming in either: C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Experience with one or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
How to Apply
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English.
Deadline: Please complete your application for the Google Software Engineering Internship before November 11th, 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and it’s in the candidate’s best interest to apply early.