CoreNet Global in China is currently accepting applications for the Academic Challenge sponsored by Cushman & Wakefield and Kl Furniture in 2019
CoreNet Global Summits offer opportunities for members to network, learn and be recognized for professional achievements. CoreNet Global Summits bring corporate real estate (CRE) professionals together from across and from all aspects of the profession.
CoreNet Global offers several ways for members to stay connected to the latest trends and news as it relates to corporate real estate (CRE). In an effort to stay connected to the latest information and CRE news, make sure you take advantage of all the offerings that are made available as part of your membership.
Your ideas could earn you world travel and global networking with the greatest minds in the corporate real estate.
Worth of Award
Win US$5,000 for your team.
- Students from around the world to think creatively about a problem facing real estate professionals for renowned companies like Google, Duke Energy, AstraZeneca, Whirlpool, and many others.
- The competition is open to all students (undergraduate/graduate, full-time/part-time) who are currently registered at a recognized university.
- All competitions are open to students from all over the world; there is no registration fee.
- Each student must be currently enrolled in classes at their host university throughout the competition, and not have more than 7 years prior professional experience.
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website, click the link below.
- Materials to be shown to the judges (including, but not limited to: handouts, posters, etc.) MUST BE INCLUDED with the presentation when submitted; any new material presented without first being submitted may subject the team to penalty and will be excluded.
Deadline: applications close September 13, 2019.